1. Collection of personal information:
- – The information we collect will help us:
- • Support customers when buying products.
- • Answer customer questions.
- • Provide you with our latest information.
- • Review and improve the content and appearance of websites and applications.
- • Perform promotional activities related to Nextone’s products and services.
- – To access and use some services at our website, you may be required to register with us personal information (Full name, Contact phone number, Email…). All information declared must be accurate and legal. Nextone is not responsible for any legal liability of the declared information.
- – We may also collect information about visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to your connection to Nextone. We also collect information that your web browser (browser) uses when accessing Nextone, including: IP address, browser type, language used, time and addresses that the browser accesses. export to.
2. Use of personal information:
- – When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of email, phone, message… You may also receive an email providing provide information about new products, services, information about upcoming events or recruitment information… if you sign up to receive email notifications.
3. Share personal information:
- – Except for the case of “Use of personal information” as stated in this policy, we are committed not to disclose your personal information to the outside.
- – In some cases, we may hire an independent agency to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to conduct the project. judgment. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- – We may disclose or provide your personal information in the cases where it is absolutely necessary: (a) when required by law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) the situation is urgent and necessary to protect the personal safety of Nextone members.
4. Retrieve personal information:
- – You can access and correct your personal information at any time according to the appropriate links we provide.
5. Privacy of personal information:
- – When you submit personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have stated above, Nextone is committed to protecting your personal information by any means possible. can.
- – Nextone also recommends that you adhere to the following principles to be able to protect your personal information, including:
- • Do not disclose your Username/Username and/or Password to anyone, write or use it where it is recognizable and visible to everyone.
- • When choosing a password, you should not choose easy-to-identify information such as your name, date of birth, phone number or a number of characters, numbers that are easy to recognize from your name, date of birth, phone number. customers.
- • Exits the system and the browser when away from the computer, even for a short time. If you use a shared computer, you should log out, or exit all open website windows.
- • When suspecting that your password has been leaked, you change your password immediately, in case of necessity, you immediately notify and ask for Nextone’s support.
- • In the case of transactions, illegal acts are conducted with your account or personal information without authorization or due to errors, unintentional or intentional on the part of customers. Customer, Nextone understands that you will bear all loss or liability in accordance with the law when such transactions are made.
6. Use of “cookies”:
- – A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or introduce viruses to your computer. Cookies are assigned to your computer and can only be read by a website server on the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- – Nextone uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time when accessing Nextone’s website without having to re-register existing information.</li >
7. Regulations on “spam”:
- – Spam is emails that pretend to be Nexotne’s identity. Nextone insists to only send emails to you when and only if you have registered or used services from our system.
- – Nextone commits not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you accidentally receive an unsolicited email from our system due to an unintended cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive the attached email or notify Nextone directly.
8. Policy changes:
9. Contact information:
NEXTONE Import-Export Production – Trading – Service Co., Ltd.
Last updated at 11am on August 23, 2020
Service YOU MAY LIKE
Posted by nextone
How to distinguish “Real” and “Fake” Yoshimura products
Posted by nextone